Monday, August 16, 2010

Screenplay Progress Report #2

I have 51 properly formatted pages so far and no writer's block to speak of. Which is a good thing, considering that the deadline for this contest that I found out about last month in September 1st. I'm going to keep on trucking. I keep referring to myself as an "aspiring" screenwriter but I've recently come to the realization that I actually have to write and (attempt to) sell scripts to do so truthfully.

One bit of bad news: I just found out that the "Courier New" font offered by my version of Microsoft Word Office Home and Student 2007 is the mark of amateurs which means that I will have to download FinalDraft software to properly format my masterpiece. (I did the rest of the formatting the old fashioned way by setting tab stops and margins.)

The rest of the screenplay is going well.

No comments: